- Residential Lot
- Elementary School
- Seaside Elementary School
- Middle School
- Saint James Middle School
- High School
- Saint James High School
Market Trends for
- Last Updated: 2/15/20
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 530
- Average list Price: $302,844.81
- Median list Price: $264,900.00
- Typical Property
- 1992.49 Square Feet
- $151.99 / Sq. Ft.
$1,850,000.00 500 Sunny Side Ave.
- Address: 500 Sunny Side Ave.
- City / Zip:Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Neighborhood:Not within a Subdivision
- Date Listed:10/10/2019
- POA Fees:0
- Property Type: Land
- This listing is provided courtesy by Keystone Realty MB, LLC.
OFFERED FOR SALE: Is this 11.21 +/- Acres located historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, a quaint, little town full of history, beauty & colorful characters. Tucked away just 10 miles south of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet is a nature lover’s paradise. In the Heart of Murrells Inlet- short ride to the Inlet Marsh Walk, Marinas, Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington State Park, Garden City Beach, Inlet Square Mall, Grocery Shopping, Waccamaw Hospital, and plenty of Restaurants. GENERAL SITE INFORMATION: Approximately 11.21 +/- Acres Approximately 775 Feet of Frontage on Sunnyside Drive Average Daily Traffic Count-38,400 US Highway 17 Bypass (Source: SCDOT 2018)
Listings provided courtesy of Coastal Carolina MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2020 Coastal Carolina MLS - All Rights Reserved