Options for entertainment in Surfside Beach are endless. From golf courses, to shopping centers, to sunny beaches, there are plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy. If you've decided to rent a vacation home for your next trip to the beach, there are lots of ways to entertain yourself without even leaving the property! Here are 5 tips for getting the most out of your beach rental.
1. Pack the essentials. While our homes are outfitted with plenty of amenities, prepare to bring some personal items. Linens are not included in a rental, but we do offer linen rental packages. Think ahead and bring beach towels, coolers, and other sunbathing essentials so that you are as comfortable as can be. Other vacation equipment items, like cribs, bikes, and golf carts are available for rent as well.
2. Pack some extras. Renting a beach home for your group has plenty of advantages over a hotel room. Comfortable, spacious accommodations allow everyone to congregate and enjoy their vacation together. Consider bringing along a few DVDs for the kids, or even a few board games or a deck of cards for a family game night on the patio. Pool and beach toys are also great items to pack, and you can save time and money by bringing your own rather than purchasing them when you arrive at the beach.
3. Hit the grocery store. While it’s a great idea to check out some of the area’s fabulous restaurants, don’t forget to stock the fridge with some snacks! Your rental comes with a fully equipped kitchen, and some rentals have outdoor grills. Save some money and bond with the family by having dinner at home. Whip up a few appetizers and enjoy happy hour on the patio after a long day on the beach!
4. Plan extra activities. While your rental home with have plenty to offer, start thinking about what else your family would like to do and see during their trip to Surfside Beach. Consider planning a shopping day or fishing excursion for a fun family outing. Bring home your fresh catch and throw it on the grill for a meal the family will remember for years to come!
5. Include the whole family. Think your four-legged friend could use a vacation, too? Browse our pet-friendly vacation homes and find the perfect fit for the whole family. There are plenty of dog parks and dog friendly restaurants in the area so you can include your best friend in the fun!
So if you’re ready to start planning your fun in the sun, we’re here to help! We want to make sure our renters have everything they need to plan memorable vacations for their families. Contact us for more information about our properties, and get ready to relax at the beach!