If there’s one thing we’ve learned from our 60 years’ experience in vacation rentals in Surfside Beach, it’s that people who vacation here often become addicted to the beach! And what’s not to love? Warm sun, white sand, the sound of the ocean crashing against the shore… it’s peaceful and relaxing. This is where people come to rejuvenate. Even if it’s just once or twice a year, a week spent at the beach can sometimes be just what the doctor ordered!
Here are 10 signs that you’re addicted to the ocean
- 1. You’re constantly shaking out sand from your shoes, bags, and car.
- 2. You react with horror when you hear someone say they don’t like going to the beach.
- 3. Your Facebook profile and Pinterest boards are filled with beach quotes and inspirational photos.
- 4. You plan your whole summer around your beach vacation.
- 5. You don’t remember what your skin looks like without tan lines.
- 6. Your travel bucket list consists exclusively of locations on the beach.
- 7. You don’t understand why anyone would rather go on a ski trip than to the beach.
- 8. Your heart breaks a little bit whenever you see friends posting about their beach trip on Facebook or Instagram.
- 9. You have more swim suits than winter coats.
- 10. Your Netflix queue is filled with things like ‘Finding Nemo,’ ‘Blue Crush,’ and every ocean documentary imaginable.
What are your favorite things about the beach? Get started planning your next beach vacation now!