Whether you’re planning beachside wedding, looking for a honeymoon destination, or just want a fun place to stay for your bachelor/bachelorette weekend, our South Carolina beach rental homes are the perfect venue to help you make some lasting memories!
image via Flickr / Carlos Mendoza Lima
If you’ve ever tried to make hotel reservations for a large group of people before, you know it can be quite a hassle. Save yourself the trouble of trying to book a block of rooms and consider renting one of our spacious beach rentals instead! Our rentals range from 2 bedrooms to 10+ bedrooms large enough to sleep 28 people. So, no matter how many people you’re trying to accommodate, we can help you find the perfect rental!
Consider some of the benefits of renting a beach home rather than a hotel room:
- Privacy – no noisy neighbors!
- Plenty of space to spread out - Having separate bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, and spacious living spaces give you the feeling of a home away from home!
- A full kitchen—a large fridge is what you need to keep a wedding cake cool!
- Everyone is close so you can bond and make memories
- Everyone can share the price of the home, rather than pay for individual hotel rooms
We have beach rentals available in Surfside Beach, Myrtle Beach, and Garden City Beach, so no matter where your venue is or where your reception is taking place, we can help you find a centrally located home. Plus, prime wedding season happens to fall during the beach off-season, so it’s easy to find a great deal for your special event. No matter when (or where) you’re trying to book, we have deals & specials going on all year long on select properties, so be sure to contact one of our vacation experts, or browse the specials page on our website!