The 17th Annual Myrtle Beach Marathon and Half Marathon will be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at Myrtle Beach Pelicans Stadium. For a few days every February, the streets of Myrtle Beach are transformed into a jungle scene that provides the backdrop to an unforgettable experience. This event supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. After being a part of this event, you will understand why thousands of people declare that the Myrtle Beach Marathon is so much more than a marathon. By making the decision to take part in this unforgettable weekend, you will undoubtedly walk away a changed person.
Marathon Weekend is February 13-15 and there are plenty of events taking place such as the following.
• Thursday, February 13, 2014: 5:00pm Runner’s Expo
• Friday, February 14, 2014: 11:00am Runner’s Expo
• Friday, February 14, 2014: 5:30pm Ripley’s Aquarium Family Fun Run
• Friday, February 14, 2014: 6:30pm Junior Post Race Party at Ripley’s Aquarium
• Friday, February 14, 2014: 7:00pm Neon Night 5K
• Saturday, February 15, 2014: 6:30am Marathon, Half Marathon and Marathon Relay
• Saturday, February 15, 2014: 5:00pm House of Blues Post Race Party
Don’t wait until the last minute to make your reservations for one of the vacation rentals in South Carolina or you might be disappointed. This is a very popular event and rentals fill up fast in the surrounding area due to the marathon. Marathon registration is open for a few more weeks and events are filling up fast.
Be sure to check out our Specials page on our site if you’re looking for special deals on our properties. If you’d like to speak with us about any of our vacation rentals please call us at 1-800-833-8231. We’d love to hear from you!