- Lot Description
- Elementary School
- Waccamaw Elementary School
- Middle School
- Waccamaw Middle School
- High School
- Waccamaw High School
Market Trends for
Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County
- Last Updated: 5/20/18
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 366
- Average list Price: $336,483.96
- Median list Price: $265,000.00
- Typical Property
- 1490.10 Square Feet
- $225.81 / Sq. Ft.
$1,205,500.00 3712 Highway 17 Bypass
- Address: 3712 Highway 17 Bypass
- City / Zip:Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Area:Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County
- Neighborhood:Not within a Subdivision
- Date Listed:12/07/2016
- Property Type: Land
- This listing is provided courtesy by Tradd Commercial, LLC.
Subject property is a two lot compilation totaling 4.27 acres fronting both Highway 17 Bypass and Old Kings Highway in Murrells Inlet. 650’ frontage on Highway 17 Bypass and 620’ frontage and access points on Old Kings Highway. Zoned General Commercial with a traffic count of 15,600 AADT. Located immediately south of the Horry-Georgetown County line in Georgetown County between Highway 17 Bypass and Old Kings Highway, subject property is adjacent to CVS, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Goodwill, and AutoZone. Home Depot and the southern entrance to Inlet Square Mall are located less than 0.6 mile north of subject on Old Kings Highway.
Listings provided courtesy of Coastal Carolina MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2018 Coastal Carolina MLS - All Rights Reserved